Meet the iAVS16, an elegant bedside music system that integrates hands-free Alexa into a traditional alarm clock-style form factor. iHome is the first major brand to launch a voice-activated bedside alarm clock music system that combines the vast benefits offered by the Amazon Alexa Voice Service (AVS) with an information-rich LCD display and the time-tested form factor of a traditional, elegant, clock radio.
After waking to the iAVS16’s alarm clock in the morning, users can ask Alexa to turn on the lights, check the weather forecast and traffic, ask for a flash news briefing, play music, and more.
The iAVS16 supports many popular streaming music services, such as Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Pandora and Spotify, and includes programmable presets for one-touch playback of any playlist, or can be utilized for smart home control. By enabling the iHome Control skill for Alexa, the iAVS16 offers seamless voice control of iHome’s SmartPlug products.
In true iHome fashion, the iAVS16 offers a mix of cutting-edge features and conveniences including:
● Integrated far-field, hands-free voice control through the Alexa Voice Service (AVS)
● Innovative LED lighting with unique patterns for Alexa requests, and mood lighting
● Works with a broad range of Alexa supported smart home Skills, including iHomeControl Smart Plugs
● Wireless Bluetooth music streaming
● Speakerphone with digital echo cancelling and talk/end button
● 2.1 Amp USB port to charge mobile devices (cable not included)
● Time sync via NTP provides clock accuracy over Wi-Fi networks
● 10-watt internal amplifier for high-quality, room-filling sound
The iAVS16 is coming soon to retailers across the USA, including Amazon.com, Best Buy, Bed Bath and Beyond and others. For more information about iHome and its products, please visit www.ihome.com