RAHWAY, N.J. -- Today Aquio makes its grand debut, unveiling its line of premium double-wall stainless-steel hydration bottles that come in a variety of designer colors and feature an integrated, modular waterproof Bluetooth speaker powered by iHome. Aquio keeps drinks ice cold for up to 24 hours or steaming hot for up to 14 hours.
Designed in the USA, Aquio is manufactured with high-quality stainless steel that is BPA-free. Launching in four fashionable colors - midnight, seafoam, merlot and blush - it is the ideal hydration bottle for those that lead an active lifestyle and love taking their music with them on the go. Aquio's removable speaker is powerful, IP67-rated waterproof, sandproof, and features designer weather-resistant acoustic fabric.
"We designed Aquio to make a fashion statement, represent best-in-class hydration technology and have the added cool factor of a detachable iHome Bluetooth speaker," said Nisan Davydov, Aquio and iHome Marketing. "From the materials used, to how it feels in your hand, even its stylish look and impressive sound quality, everything about our Aquio hydration bottles exudes premium quality. Customers will love the modular design of the product, as it gives them the option to use the bottle and speaker separately or together in addition to changing the colors up."
Aquio features include:
- Double-wall insulated stainless steel – BPA-free materials
- Wide mouth twist-off lid for comfortable drinking, adding ice cubes and easy cleanability
- Modular 5-watt (RMS) Bluetooth speaker powered by iHome, featuring digital echo cancellation and talk/end button for speakerphone, audio caller ID and designer acoustic fabric
- IP67-rated waterproof and sandproof speaker design
- Durable paracord carrying loop
- 16 liquid ounce capacity